the view or belief that outer space issues and policies should be given a central role in government and in a nation’s ideology as advocated for in Astronarianism.
- Astrocentric | ˈastrəʊˈsɛntrɪk | adjective
- Astrocentricity | ˈastrəʊˈsɛntrɪsɪti | noun
- Astrocentrist | ˈastrəʊˈsɛntrɪst | noun
- Astrocentrically | ˈastrəʊˈsɛntrɪki | adverb
Origin and etymology
- Astro-English: from Astronese, the prefix astro-, denoting the astronomical world, combined with the suffix -centrism denoting a belief centred on something in particular; meaning ‘centred on the astronomical world.’