This article is about a non-fiction entity related to the Astronist belief system or the Astronic tradition.
Any article relating to a fictional entity will be clearly marked as being part of the Spacefaring World.
In the field of philosophical demography, Astronism in Polynesia or Polynesian Astronism refers to the study of the presence of Astronism involving its diversity, potency, and the nature of its organisation across the countries in the subregion of Polynesia of the Oceanian continent.
Although sometimes classified as part of Polynesia, New Zealand is not included in this particular study. Instead, New Zealand is classified as part of Australasia.
Several terms are used to refer to the presence of Astronism in Polynesia including:
- Astro-Polynesian philosophy
- Astro-Polynesian religion
- Astro-Polynesian spirituality
- Polynesian astroncy
- Polynesian Astronism
- Polynesian astronomical religion
- Polynesian Cosmism
- Polynesian space religion
- Astronism in American Samoa
- Astronism in the Cook Islands
- Astronism on Easter Island
- Astronism in French Polynesia
- Astronism in Niue
- Astronism in the Pitcairn Islands
- Astronism in Tokelau
- Astronism in Wallis and Futuna