This article is about a non-fiction entity related to the Astronist belief system or the Astronic tradition.
Any article relating to a fictional entity will be clearly marked as being part of the Spacefaring World.
In the field of philosophical demography, Astronism in Western Europe or Western European Astronism refers to the study of the presence of Astronism involving its diversity, potency, and the nature of its organisation across the countries in the Western European subregion of the continent of Europe.
Several terms are used to refer to the presence of Astronism in Western Europe including:
- Astro-Western European philosophy
- Astro-Western European religion
- Astro-Western European spirituality
- Western European astroncy
- Western European Astronism
- Western European astronomical religion
- Western European Cosmism
- Western European space religion
History of Astronism in Western Europe
Astronism has its origins in Western Europe, specifically in the English county of Lancashire in the United Kingdom and Astronism has therefore had a presence in Western Europe since its very inception in July 2013.
- Astronism in Austria
- Astronism in Belgium
- Astronism in France
- Astronism in Germany
- Astronism in Ireland
- Astronism in Liechtenstein
- Astronism in Luxembourg
- Astronism in Monaco
- Astronism in the Netherlands
- Astronism in Switzerland
- Astronism in the United Kingdom