This is an official definition authorised by the Astronist Institution. Click here for this definition's page on Astronism.com.
the sixth disquisition of the Omnidoxy, officially titled The Hexadoxy: The Principles of Ontology & Perception; it is preceded by the Pentadoxy and succeeded by the Septidoxy.
- Hexadoxic | ˈhɛksədɒksɪk | adjective
- Hexadoxical | ˈhɛksədɒksɪk(ə)l | adjective
- Hexadoxically | ˈhɛksədɒksɪk(ə)li | adverb
- Hexadoxicology | ˈhɛksədɒksɪkɒlədʒi | noun
- Hexadoxicologist | ˈhɛksədɒksɪkɒlədʒɪst | noun
Origin and etymology
- Astro-English: from Astronese, the prefix hexa-, denoting six or sixth, combined with the suffix -doxy denoting doctrine, especially as manifested in a treatise; meaning ‘the sixth treatise.’