This is an official definition authorised by the Astronist Institution. Click here for this definition's page on Astronism.com.
in Astronist ontology, the study and measurement of ontations.
- Ontometrist | ɒnˈtɒmɪtrɪst | noun
- Ontometric | ɒnˈtɒmɪtrɪk | adjective
- Ontometrical | ɒnˈtɒmɪtrɪk(ə)l | adjective
- Ontometrically | ɒnˈtɒmɪtrɪk(ə)li | adverb
Origin and etymology
- Astro-English: from Astronese, the prefix onto-, denoting ontations, combined with the suffix -metry denoting measurement; meaning ‘the measurement of ontations.’